Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Abilities Expo - L.A. Convention Center

E3 exhibitionImage by wili_hybrid via Flickr
The Abilities Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center

So, who is going to be attending this event!  It starts on the 15th and ends on the 17th!

This is going to be a great place to see all the new technology out there.  A place to learn, a place to watch great events, and attend great workshops!

If you are going to the event, I would love to hear from you and your reports of the event itself!

I look forward to seeing you out there!

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. I believe that this will be the cause I donate to if my short story is published.

    Thanks,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that they would love the support. There are so many things happening in medicine as we know, especially within this community. I am impressed every day and I only wish my father was able to live to see some of the advancements.

    You are an amazing individual!

    I look forward to seeing your book, so I do hope to be notified when it is out and available!

    Dean

    ReplyDelete